Free and for all ages!
Get out and explore Oregon area parks! Have a chance to win prizes!
How to play?
- Use the Gooschase app to mark the snowflakes you found. Game opens on February 11.
- Visit the park and find a sign with the snowflake.
- Find at least eight (8) snowflakes to enter Grand Prizes Drawing. Go to this form to to choose which grand prize drawing you want to enter to win. Form opens on February 11.
- At each of the following parks and playgrounds is hidden one of the snowflakes on this sheet.
- Brooklyn Legion
- Jaycee Park East
- Rustic Vineyards – Perry Parkway and Merrihill Neigh-borhood
- Highlands of Netherland
- Keller Alpine Park
- Anderson Farm County Park
- Bergamont by Judy’s house
- Waterman Triangle
- High Meadows Park – off of Ames St.
- PVE/NKE playground – 300 Soden Dr
- Forest Edge School