How do I file a complaint with the Village?

Complaint forms are available at the Clerk’s Office.  Your name, address, phone number, nature and location of the complaint, and your signature are all required on the form.  The form can be returned to the Clerk’s Office.  The Clerk will forward the complaint to the appropriate department for investigation.

The Brooklyn Police Department’s citizen complaint form is designed to address complaints regarding the actions of individual officers, and/or the department in general.  The department’s policy serves to enhance the relationship with the public, and is vital to maintaining a positive relationship with the community.